WIN a $1,112,908 home in Noosa Heads on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Prize Value : $1,112,908
7 Hollyhock Crescent, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
You could win a $1,112,908 home in the highly sought after beach suburb of Noosa Heads on the Sunshine Coast!Learn more about the Prize
WIN a Noosa Heads dream home for Christmas!
A home the whole family will love!
This home is a entertainer's dream, with luxurious coastal decor featuring light wooden floors and a white kitchen, you can enjoy afternoons playing cricket in the backyard, followed by a dip in the swimming pool, and your evening meal in the open plan dining room.
With your help, 2350 people with a disability are supported in employment every week and 700 people receive personalised life skills to enhance their independence, confidence and self-esteem.
WINNER STORY: James* was shocked to find out he was the winner of the Endeavour Foundation 401 prize home in coastal Manly in Brisbane. A long time supporter of Endeavour Foundation, James bought his first ticket almost 25 years ago after a friend pointed out the better odds of winning first prize in Endeavour Foundation Lotteries than national lotto games. "I didn't expect to actually win!" Having only visited a handful of times, James has yet to decide whether to retire to his new waterfront home. "I would love to try and live here, and be able to walk to cafes nearby." James continues to be a proud supporter of people with a disability, confirming he already has his tickets in the next draw. "It's such a wonderful thing that Endeavour Foundation does, and I'm happy to keep helping anyway I can." *Name changed to protect winner's privacy.
WIN a $4,000 Fiji Holiday Early Bird Prize!
Early Bird Closes 21st November 2016
- Fully furnished with interior design and electrical goods to the value of $137,908
- 200m square single-level home with air conditioning
- Naskam Security system with 6 months free monitoring
- Free transfer of title
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 2 car garage
- 30m square outdoor living area plus swimming pool
- 39m square garage
- 522m square land size
- 12 months' free council rates
- $1,000 Visa gift card for travelling
- $49,400 p.a. rental potential (fully furnished)
Terms and Conditions
1. The following information details the conditions of entry into this Lottery including all relevant prize details. By entering this Lottery it is deemed that all terms and conditions have been agreed to and accepted.
2. #404 Christmas Lottery ("the Lottery") is conducted by Endeavour Foundation ("the Organisation"), ABN 80 009 670 704 of PO Box 3555, Tingalpa DC, Queensland 4173. The Lottery is promoted by Kirsty Moore ("the Promoter"), 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170. The Lottery is promoted in aid of Endeavour Foundation charitable causes. Further information concerning the Lottery can be obtained from the Promoter on 1800 63 40 40.
3. The Lottery will be open from 10.00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on Friday 28 October 2016 and will continue until 8.00 pm AEST on Monday 19 December 2016 ("Lottery Period").
4. In the event that an order is received after the closing date or if the draw is sold out, the order will be automatically entered into lottery #405. Tickets purchased by cheque must clear prior to the close of the Lottery. Any entries that include payment by cheque that are received less than five business days prior to the closing of the Lottery will have that entry included in lottery #405.
5. All customers who purchase a ticket on or by 21 November 2016 are eligible for entry into the Early Bird draw.
6. Entry is open to all Australian residents and overseas residents 18 years or over other than the following Endeavour Foundation persons who are precluded from buying Lottery tickets: members of the Board of Directors and any person residing in their household; executive staff and any person residing in their household; Lotteries staff and any person residing in their household; information systems staff and any person residing in their household; the internal auditor and any person residing in their household. To enter and be eligible to win, eligible entrants must purchase one or more tickets from the Promoter and correctly complete the details required on the ticket order form or online entry form. The amount of tickets available will range from 500,000 (single-ticket purchases) to 650,000 (if bundle purchases occur). Endeavour Foundation can apply for additional tickets from the Licensing Authority at the start of the Lottery. Each ticket purchased from the Promoter that is correctly completed ("eligible entry") will be included in the random draw process. A sold ticket that has been drawn is eligible to be drawn again.
7. Pricing structure applies to a single transaction as follows: $10 for 1 ticket; $20 for 2 tickets; $30 for 4 tickets; $50 for 10 tickets; $60 for 14 tickets; $100 for 30 tickets. Bundled tickets must be purchased in one transaction. Lottery tickets and gift tickets cannot be combined for bundled pricing options.
8. Drawing of all eligible entries during the Lottery period will take place by random draws from 11.00 am (AEST) on Friday 23 December 2016 ("Draw Date"). All draws will take place at Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Ave, Cannon Hill, Queensland. Members of the public are invited to the draw.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Lottery is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize winners will be notified by Registered Post and their initials and state will be published on the website www.endeavourlotteries.com.au on Friday 23 December 2016 and in The Courier-Mail – Saturday 24 December 2016. Winners have the right to have their initials remain anonymous.
11. The cost of maintaining the prize home will be charged to the winner from the day of handover of house keys or after 28 days from the day of the draw, whichever comes first. Any rates/fees/charges will be paid for 12 months from the day of the draw. The Promoter only accepts responsibility for warranty issues within 28 days of handover. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for general ‘wear and tear’, damage and requested changes due solely to preferences at any point after the handover.
12. Any prizes relating to entrants from Queensland (QLD) and New South Wales (NSW) that have not been claimed within twelve months (QLD) and three months (NSW) of the draw date will be sold and applied to the organisation’s purposes (QLD Charitable and Non-Profit gaming Rule 1999 - S26(4) / NSW Lotteries and Art Union Act). Any prizes relating to entrants from Victoria which have not been claimed within twelve months of the draw date will be sold, and after deducting reasonable costs of the sale or disposal, the net funds raised will be forwarded to the Treasurer for payment into the Consolidated Fund.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Lottery period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
14. Any product or brand names, logos, images and other trademarks featured or referred to within this website are the property of their respective trademark owners. These trademark owners are not affiliated with Endeavour Foundation or Endeavour Foundation Lotteries. The trademark owners do not sponsor, approve or endorse Endeavour Foundation or Endeavour Foundation Lotteries.
15. Photographs are for illustration purposes only and may not depict exact prize detail. Prize valuations are realistic. All prize and ticket values refer to Australian dollars and are correct at time of publication. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winners. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply a voucher for the same value.
16. While Endeavour Foundation takes care to ensure all information on our website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission or error. Users should make their own enquiries to verify all information.
17. By entering the Lottery, the eligible entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the eligible entrant on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Statement available on our website or by calling 1800 63 40 40. The eligible entrant agrees that we can continue to contact you even after this Lottery ends. If the eligible entrant would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the eligible entrant, or if the eligible entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the eligible entrant should advise the Promoter in writing to Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Lottery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
19. Lottery themes and prizes do not necessarily reflect the views of Endeavour Foundation, Endeavour Foundation Lotteries or staff members.
20. QLD Licence No 29762. ACT Permit No R16/00155. VIC Permit No 10770/16. NSW Permit No GOCAU/1834.
● 1st Prize: Prize home at 7 Hollyhock Crescent, Noosa Heads QLD 4567 (house + land value: $975,000, interior design, electrical good, legal transfer value: $137,908; total RRP $1,112,908) including:
o Naskam Security system with 6 months free monitoring
o Free transfer of title
o 12 months free council rates
o 12 months free water & sewerage access charges
o $1,000 Visa gift card for travelling
● Promotional Prize – Early Bird^: Fiji holiday (RRP $4,000)
^ Early Bird prize is redeemable as Flight Centre voucher(s) are limited to the retail value of each prize. The travel destination advertised is indicative only and prize winners may select the destination of their choice. All travel arrangements are the responsibility of the prize winner.