Just like a raffle, each Lucky Lotteries Mega Jackpot has a set number of ticket numbers to be sold (200,000). Once all are sold - i.e., the lottery has been fully subscribed - the draw for that particular lottery can take place. You may choose to be allocated either random (to a maximum of 10) or sequential ticket numbers (to a maximum of 2000) - but you can't select your own numbers.
Each lottery has a jackpot prize, which continues to grow until won.
The draw displayed may have sold out by the time your ticket(s) is processed. There is no guarantee your ticket(s) will be in this draw
Prizes and Odds
Due to the unpredictable timing of draws, the jackpot amount advertised may already have been won by the time your lottery is drawn, but there is always a guaranteed minimum jackpot of $1,000,000 in the Lucky Lotteries Mega Jackpot.
For this reason, it is impossible to guarantee that the draw or jackpot displayed on the front and play page will be the one the ticket will be bought in. Sales in Jackpot Lottery entries are final and cannot be cancelled.
- There are 200,000 tickets in each Lottery
- The Odds are 1:16.14 of winning a prize
- The odds of winning the jackpot is 1:9,483,167
- If jackpot is not won, it increases by $240,000 for each draw
- First prize is $200,000
- Second prize is $20,000
- Third prize is $5,000
- 5 prizes at $1,000 totalling $5,000,
- 10 prizes at $500 totalling $5,000,
- 25 prizes at $100 totalling $2,500,
- 75 prizes at $75 totalling $5,625,
- 600 prizes at $40 totalling $24,000,
- 700 prizes at $20 totalling $14,000,
- 2,800 prizes at $12 totalling $33,600
- 2 prizes at $1,000 for any ticket number which is one off the first prize-winning ticket number totalling $2,000
- Of the 12,654 winning tickets, 4,220 win cash and 8,434 win free tickets
How to Win
With Lucky Lotteries, if you win you don't have to share the prize - and that includes the jackpot prize! That's because individual prizes are won by individual ticket numbers.
Whilst a jackpot can be worth millions of dollars, they are never worth less than $1,000,000 for the Lucky Lotteries Mega Jackpot.
In each Lucky Lotteries Mega Jackpot a ticket number is drawn from the full set of ticket numbers in the game. If that ticket number has already won a cash prize in the draw, then it wins the jackpot. If the ticket number hasn't won a cash prize, then the jackpot increases for the next draw.
Each Lucky Lotteries Mega Jackpot has a unique, 3 digit sequential number to identify it.
Fully subscribed lotteries are drawn in order - ie. The fully subscribed lottery with the lowest number will be drawn first.
There are 3 x Lucky Lotteries Mega Jackpots on sale at any one time - the current and 2 forward, or future, lotteries.