About Oz Lotteries
While most people gamble for enjoyment and entertainment, there are some people for whom gambling is a problem that can cause financial and personal distress.
Oz Lotteries is committed to providing a safe environment for lottery players to buy and manage their lottery entries online, and does not encourage excessive gambling or extending yourself beyond your financial means. If you feel that your gambling is no longer fun please seek assistance.
Wondering if you have a problem? Take a quiz with the Self-Assessment Tool.
If you feel that you or a family member may have a problem with gambling, we strongly encourage you to call Gambling Help on 1800 858 858 or visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au. This is a national organisation that offers free and confidential counselling and referral services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Support online
- NSW: www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au
- VIC: www.responsiblegambling.vic.gov.au/getting-help
- SA: www.problemgambling.sa.gov.au
- NT: www.amity.org.au/our-services/gambling-services
- TAS: www.dhhs.tas.gov.au/gambling
HelpGuide.org's Gambling Addiction & Problem Gambling is a good resource about the warning signs and how to get help.
There are also groups which provide information about local services and support groups in certain countries
- Austria (www.as-wien.com)
- Canada (www.responsiblegambling.org/home)
- Denmark (www.ringgaarden.dk)
- Germany (www.gluecksspielsucht.de)
- Iceland (www.saa.is)
- Italy (www.siipac.it)
- Malta (www.caritasmalta.org)
- Netherlands (www.assissa.nl)
- Norway (www.hjelpelinjen.no)
- Singapore (www.ncpg.org.sg)
- South Africa (www.ngb.org.za)
- Sweden (www.spelinstitutet.se)
- Switzerland (www.careplay.ch)
- United Kingdom (www.gamcare.org.uk)
- World Wide - Gamblers Anonymous (www.gamblersanonymous.org)
If you wish to exclude yourself from using our service please contact us and request self-exclusion. After receiving your request, we will send you the confirmation email of your self-exclusion decision, and your account will be closed immediately, and all your balance in your account will be transferred to your nominated bank account.
Purchasing via Oz Lotteries is prohibited for under 18's. Oz Lotteries employs a range of initiatives to validate members' identities and age, and it is a requirement of membership of our site to provide identification when requested. If sufficient identification is not provided in a timely manner your account can be terminated and any winnings withheld until such time as you can sufficiently prove your identity.
Responsible Gambling Code of Practice
As part of Oz Lotteries' commitment to responsible gambling, we comply with each State and Territory's Codes of Practice, such as:
- South Australia: Download PDF
- Australian Capital Territory: Download PDF
- Northern Territory: Download PDF
If you require a copy of the Code of Practice applicable to your state or territory, please call our customer service team on 1300 188 911.