Help the 20% of Australians with a disability to shine through sports & community programs
Since 1990, Paralympics Australia has removed barriers for people with a disability to participate in sport, changed perception around the capabilities of people living with a disability, and changed the self-perception of Australians living with a disability.
20% of Australians live with a disability, with 1 in 3 adults experiencing high psychological stress.
Paralympics Australia is a registered charity and rely on funding from corporates, government and individual supporters like you to help foster and grow the Paralympic movement. This includes providing financial grants for para-athletes to address the most significant challenge – the high and often unobtainable cost of equipment required.
ParaLottery provides crucial support
20% of Australians live with a disability, with 1 in 3 adults with a disability experiencing high or very high psychological stress. Participation in sport assists people living with an impairment to increase their sense of wellbeing, provides a sense of belonging, and facilitates a positive change in mental and physical health.
The aim of ParaLottery is to boost our fundraising activities to provide the funds required to support the Paralympic movement. Money raised through ticket sales will have a direct impact to Paralympics Australia. By purchasing ParaLottery tickets, not only will you be supporting a great cause, but you will also have the chance to win an amazing prize!
Money raised through ParaLottery ticket sales will have a direct impact to helping Paralympic Australia in support the Paralympic movement. It will:
- Change perception - Create a more inclusive Australia by normalising disability.
- Educate - Inspire and educate Australian school children through our curriculum-based school programs.
- Identify the Next Generation - Identify and develop high-potential para-athletes so that they can excel on the world stage.
- Innovate - Develop better, more innovative equipment so that all participants in para-sport have every chance to join in and do their best.
- Equip - Provide financial grants for para-athletes to address the most significant challenge - the high and often unobtainable cost of equipment needed.