12 April 2017, By Mandy Paterson
Never Miss Another Draw With AutoPlay
3 min read
Life is busy and sometimes it can hard to remember when your favourite lotto draw is coming up next. AutoPlay takes the guesswork out of lotto and puts control back in your hands. With AutoPlay, it’s easier than ever to ensure that you never miss a draw by activating the feature on your next ticket. You’ll reserve the same ticket (or ticket book for Charity Lotteries*) in all future draws until you decide to turn it off.
The AutoPlay basics
Never miss a draw
AutoPlay means you never have to worry about missing a draw again! No matter which lotto game you play regularly, you don’t want to miss your chance of winning before the draw closes or the ticket allocation is exhausted. AutoPlay takes the hassle out of remembering to buy your ticket each time by automatically entering you in the next draw as soon as it opens. As they say – you have to be in it to win it!
Start and stop anytime
Circumstances can sometimes change at a moment’s notice – that’s just a part of life. Whether you’re going on holiday with the family, travelling out of the country on business, or simply don’t feel like entering a particular draw, AutoPlay can be paused and reactivated on any eligible ticket at any time without cost. You can have multiple AutoPlay tickets on the go for as many different lotto games as you like (or even for the same lotto game if you’re feeling lucky!).
Pay as you go
There’s no need to pre-pay your AutoPlay tickets with Oz Lotteries. When the new draw opens and it’s time for your next AutoPlay ticket, it will be automatically purchased using existing funds or any authorised credit cards in your Oz Lotteries account. If you have insufficient funds in your Oz Lotteries account, don’t worry – you’ll receive a friendly reminder so you can log in and top up your account, and we’ll continue to attempt to purchase your AutoPlay ticket.
No lock-in commitment
With AutoPlay, there’s no minimum commitment, no upfront costs, and no contracts. You have all the control over how you play lotto, no matter whether you choose to play Oz Lotto or Surf Life Saving Lotteries. Your AutoPlay tickets can be easily managed in your Oz Lotteries account and our helpful Customer Support team are available to assist with any queries and issues. AutoPlay is just one of the way Oz Lotteries makes playing lotto online easier than ever!
Simple and flexible
AutoPlay can be activated with any eligible ticket and paused at any time. Oz Lotteries customers use AutoPlay for all types of reasons including:
- Purchasing upcoming draws in their favourite lotteries without having to remember when draws are opening and closing
- Ensuring they don’t miss out on draws which have limited ticket allocations
- Buying tickets automatically when their life is simply too busy to find the time
- Purchasing tickets automatically when they are physically unable to buy them manually such as when they are on holidays, or unable to get online for an extended period of time.
How to start AutoPlay
Simply choose the AutoPlay option when creating your next ticket. AutoPlay is available for the following lotto games:
AutoPlay is also available for the following charity lotteries:
- Endeavour Foundation Prize Home Lottery
- Endeavour Foundation Ultimate Life Changer Lottery
- Surf Life Saving Lotteries Prize Home
- Surf Life Saving Lotteries Winner’s Choice
- Mater Prize Home
- Mater Cars for Cancer
- Act For Kids
- The Deaf Lottery Australia
- RSPCA Raffle
* For Charity Lotteries the same ticket book (price and size) will be AutoPlayed. However, individual ticket number(s) allocated in each draw may not be the same.