26 July 2016, By Mandy Paterson
10 Things You Could Do With $20 Million
3 min read
Oz Lotteries has regular $20,000,000 jackpots, and winning such a large amount of money would open up all sorts of doors for you. To help make the decision easy for you, here is a list of 10 things you could do with $20,000,000.
10. Well, first of all, you could retire in an instant! Say goodbye to long hours of work and angry bosses; you could comfortably live the life of luxury and never spend another day in the office. Or you could build or buy a company within an industry you are passionate about and be your own boss. The choice would be yours!
9. Why not take your family and friends on a trip of their dreams? Or wait, it’s your $20,000,000 – what about the journey of your dreams! Is there a particular place you’ve always wanted to visit? With $20,000,000 in your pocket, the holiday of a lifetime effortlessly awaits you! You could hire a villa or a castle for 18 people in Tuscany, Italy for 2 months and still have money left over!
8. Do you get tired of flying overseas with economy airlines? With $20,000,000 you could easily buy a private jet! A Gulfstream G280 private jet will cost you about $17,000,000. No more waiting to board, no more crying babies, just check in, get in, and go wherever you wish! You could even get your pilot’s license so you won’t need to rely on someone else to help you be a jet-setter.
7. You could buy your own private island and escape the hustle and bustle of the real world whenever you want! Imagine having your own private hideaway where you could kick back and relax without a worry in the world. Smaller private islands can be bought for as little as $2,000,000, leaving you with more than enough money you build your dream house and fully furnish it!
6. On a selfless note, you could donate an amount of your choosing to a worthy cause. There are plenty of charities, research projects, and other important causes that could always use a helping hand. Why not be the one to fund something that would benefit society?
5. You could obtain your scuba diving license and visit all of the world’s most beautiful reefs. The ocean is filled with some of the most colourful coral you could ever hope to see, from the Palancar Reef in Mexico to the (much closer to home) Great Barrier Reef in Australia. Breathtaking wildlife and clear blue waters await you.
4.You could buy or even build your very own dream car! Hire a team of technicians to build the car you’ve always wanted to have in your garage. Then take your pride and joy out for a joyride on some of the world’s best racetracks, like the Nurburgring, or enjoy the coastal cliff roads of Cote d’Azur.
3. Have you ever dreamed of being an astronaut? Well, with $20,000,000 you could go on Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic plane and experience a little piece of our wondrous universe from outer space! The $250,000 per head trip to space lasts two and a half hours, and the pilots manoeuvre the spaceship to give you the best possible view of Earth.
2. Have you always wanted to see the United States of America? Why not hire your favourite American muscle car and drive Route 66 from one end to the other! You could stop at every BBQ restaurant in Texas, marvel at the autumn colours of the Appalachian Mountains, or surf at some of California’s best beaches.
1. What about an amazing, year-long, round-the-world trip, during which you could visit and explore the Seven Wonders of the World (both natural and man-made). From the Great Wall of China to the Aurora Borealis, or the Great Pyramids of Giza to the Colosseum, the Seven Wonders are sure to take your breath away!
Want your chance at becoming Australia’s next multi-millionaire? Purchase a ticket from Oz Lotteries now.