WIN $20,000 Cash PLUS a $10,000 Holiday
Prize Value : $30,000
WIN Cash and a Holiday in the latest Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation Lottery.With your support patients will be able to go back to spending more time with their family and doing what they love.Learn more about the Prize
Where would you go on Holiday?
Italy, South of France, Skiing in New Zealand?
You choose your journey with this $10,000 Holiday Voucher.
You choose what you want to buy with your $20,000 Cash prize.
Did you know that patients from all over NSW are flown into the Prince of Wales Hospital ICU.
What would you do with $20,000 cash?
New Bathroom, Kitchen, Swimming Pool?
- $20,000 will be deposited direct into your bank account
- You will also receive a $10,000 Travel Voucher
- Second prize is a $500 Westfield Voucher
- You get 12 months to book and plan your holiday
Terms and Conditions
PRINCE OF WALES HOSPITAL FOUNDATION ART UNION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By purchasing an raffle ticket, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
2. The Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation (POWHF) Art Union is conducted by POWHF (Organiser) (ABN 21 109 372 545) (CFN18552).
3. Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd (ACN 103099752) is a trader of The Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation and will receive an estimated 52% of the proceeds through Direct Sales and will engage O'Connor Marketing, 33 Foster Street Surry Hills, NSW 2010, for same purpose.
Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd contact details are: 36 Industrial Avenue Molendinar, QLD, 4214. P: 07 56306252 F: 07 55389184 E: email@example.com W: www.aspireconsulting.com.au Mr Steven Banks of Aspire Non Profit Consulting is the Promotor on behalf of POWHF
4. 224,500 total tickets available for sale in the following books: $20.00 book – 2 tickets $30.00 book – 4 tickets $50.00 book – 8 tickets $100.00 book – 20 tickets
5. The Art Union Closes: Midday AEST on the 20th December 2016. Drawn: Midday AEST on the 21st December 2016 by conductor at 36 Industrial Ave Molendinar QLD 4214, on behalf of POWHF. The public is welcome to attend the draw. Results are published in the public notices of The Australian on 30th December 2016. Prize winner will be notified by phone and registered post as per contact details provided at the time of ticket purchase.
6. One winners will be drawn randomly from all eligible entrants.
7. Entrant’s personal information will be collected by the Promoter on behalf of POWHF to enable it to administer the raffle and publicise its winner. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Art Union, including the Art Union promotor, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities.
8. Prizes must be redeemed within 6 months of nomination. Conducted under provisions of the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901, Lotteries and Arts Unions Regulations 2014 and the Charitable Fundraising Act 1991.
9. For information on how to play responsibly, call the Gambling Help-Line on 1800 858 858.
10. Art Union tickets are not tax deductible.
11. For more information visit www.powhf.org.au or contact (02) 9382 4263. 12. Art Union permit number GOCAU/1817.
1. $20,000 cash and a $10,000 travel voucher. $20,000 cash to be credited to nominated bank account. All travel prizes need to be booked directly with our selected supplier within 6 month of the draw date and all travel must be taken within 1 year of the draw date.
If the prize details specify when the winner needs to participate, then the holiday must be taken within that time. The winner must comply with the terms and conditions of the travel centre. Travel prizes do not include travel insurance, spending money, meals, transfers, transport, airport departure tax or any other expenses.
All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. The travel voucher is not redeemable for cash. Any unused portion will be forfeited.
2. $500 Westfield gift voucher.