Win Your Choice of Three Prizes Valued at $500,000 Each
Choose your $500,000 Ultimate Lifestyle
Prize Value: Up to $500,000
Create the ultimate lifestyle with your choice of three prizes valued at $500,000 each!
Option 1: Experience the journey before reaching the ultimate destination. Win a Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic valued at $347,808 RRP. Designed for luxury performance, this V8 has a Supercharged engine 550PS at its heart. First prize also includes a Lotus Trooper Caravan valued at $110,000 RRP, featuring an oven, microwave, washing machine and air-conditioning. This is your chance to reconnect with nature, whilst living in luxury. Prize includes $42,192 in gold bullion.
Option 2: Drive away in the winner of two titles from the 2017 World Car awards - a Jaguar F-PACE Portfolio AWD valued at $136,837 RRP. With sliding panoramic roof, adaptive cruise control, front & rear parking aid including rear view camera and an acceleration of 0-100km/h in 6 seconds, you will be driving one of the world's most technologically advanced automobiles. Also included is the ultimate speedster, a F-TYPE Coupe V6 RWD valued at $197,491 RRP. With a top speed of 275km/h, acceleration from 0-100km/h in 5.5 seconds, full premium leather interior, and a fully electric convertible roof, the F-TYPE is an unrivalled driver-focused experience. Prize includes $165,672 in gold bullion.
Option 3: $500,000 of unlimited possibilities. No matter how big or small an adventure, you'll have the liberty and freedom with $500,000 in gold bullion. Sell it and cash the whole amount straight away or keep some as an investment to build your wealth. You may choose to pay off your mortgage, explore the world in style, live without debt or invest the winnings for your future.
Which prize will you choose?
Buy a ticket book for more chances to win!
- Option 1: Range Rover - V8 Supercharged 550PS engine
- Option 1: Range Rover - InControl Connect Pro Pack
- Option 1: Range Rover - Park Assist - Parallel Park, Parking Exit & Perpendicular Park with 360 degree Parking Aid
- Option 1: Range Rover - Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist and Intelligent Emergency Braking
- Option 1: Lotus Trooper Caravan - 190lt fridge, Thetford oven & microwave
- Option 1: Lotus Trooper Caravan - Top load washing machine
- Option 1: Lotus Trooper Caravan - Ibis low-profile roof air-con
- Option 1: Lotus Trooper Caravan - Laminate bench tops & soft close drawers
- Option 1: Lotus Trooper Caravan - 200 amps of lithium power & 600 watts of solar power
- Option 2: Jaguar F-PACE - Sliding panoramic roof
- Option 2: Jaguar F-PACE - Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist
- Option 2: Jaguar F-PACE - 10-way electric front seats with Driver Memory
- Option 2: Jaguar F-PACE - Front & rear parking aid with rear view camera
- Option 2: Jaguar F-PACE - Acceleration 0-100km/h: 6s
- Option 2: Jaguar F-PACE - Top speed of 233km/h
- Option 2: Jaguar F-TYPE - Black fully electric convertible roof
- Option 2: Jaguar F-TYPE - Touch and Navigation Pro System
- Option 2: Jaguar F-TYPE - Full premium leather interior
- Option 2: Jaguar F-TYPE - Configurable Dynamic Mode
- Option 2: Jaguar F-TYPE - Acceleration 0-100km/h: 5.5s
- Option 2: Jaguar F-TYPE - Top speed of 275km/h
- Option 3: $500,000 gold bullion- Choose to pay off your mortgage
- Option 3: $500,000 gold bullion - Choose to travel in style
- Option 3: $500,000 gold bullion - Choose to invest in your future
Terms and Conditions
A. STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Ultimate Lifestyle Lottery #819 ("the Lottery") is conducted by Endeavour Foundation ABN 80 009 670 704 of PO Box 3555, Tingalpa DC, Queensland 4173. The Lottery is promoted in aid of Endeavour Foundation’s charitable causes. Further information concerning the Lottery can be obtained from Endeavour Foundation on 1800 63 40 40.
B. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
2. The following information details the conditions of entry into this Lottery including all relevant prize details. By purchasing a ticket, it is deemed that all terms and conditions have been agreed to and accepted by the person whose name is completed on the ticket or in the entry mechanism as the entrant (“Entrant”).
3. The Lottery will be open from 10:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on Wednesday 12th of December and will continue until 7:00pm AEST on 31st of January 2018 ("Lottery Period").
4. Entry in the Lottery is open to all Australian citizens and foreign persons (a foreign person being as defined within the Foreign Acquisition and Takeovers Act 1975 (Cth) (“the Act”) who are at least 18 years old except the following persons who are precluded from buying Lottery tickets: members of the Endeavour Foundation Board of Directors or the management committee and any member of their immediate family (defined as the person’s spouse and family members residing at the same premises as the person); persons directly engaged in conducting the draw of the art union and any member of their immediate family executive staff and their immediate family; Endeavour Foundation lotteries staff and their immediate family; information systems staff and their immediate family; and the internal auditor/s and their immediate family and those persons otherwise excluded by operation of the Charitable and Non - Profit Gaming Rule 2010 (Qld);
5. By entering the Lottery, the Entrant warrants they are not prohibited from accepting the prize. Lottery prizes are only transferrable to the winner named on the ticket. Lottery winners may be required by Endeavour Foundation to travel to its Brisbane office to claim the Lottery prize and effect handover of the prize. The cost and expense associated with any travel to the Brisbane office are to be borne by the winner.
6. Where the prize is land in Australia, an Entrant who is a foreign person and drawn as the winner of the Prize Home may be required to obtain approval (at that Entrant’s own cost) from the relevant authority/s under the Act (and related or replacement legislation relevant to the acquisition of land by foreign persons as in force at the Draw Date) to acquire and hold land in Australia, prior to being eligible to receive that prize. If such approval is required, that Entrant must promptly make application to the relevant authority and obtain requisite approval within a reasonable time before that prize can be transferred to that Entrant. Endeavour Foundation may but is not obligated to assist. If such approval is not obtained or not obtained within a reasonable time as determined by Endeavour Foundation, the Entrant is deemed to have elected to accept an alternate prize as negotiated in good faith between the winner and Endeavour Foundation. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for payment of any taxes or levies imposed as a consequence of acquisition of land by a foreign person.
7. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for any entry not received by it during the Lottery Period regardless of the reason. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. No responsibility will be taken for lost tickets, late or misdirected entries. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
8. To enter and be eligible to win, Entrants must purchase one or more tickets from Endeavour Foundation and correctly complete the details required on the ticket order form or online entry form. The number of tickets available 270,000. Endeavour Foundation may in its absolute discretion apply for additional tickets from the licensing authority prior to the commencement of Lottery Period. Each correctly completed ticket purchased from Endeavour Foundation will be included in the random draw process.
9. The following pricing structure applies to a single transaction: $10 for 1 ticket; $20 for 2 tickets; $30 for 4 tickets; $50 for 10 tickets; $60 for 14 tickets; $100 for 30 tickets. Bundled tickets must be purchased in one transaction. Lottery tickets and gift tickets cannot be combined for bundled pricing options.
10. In the event an order to purchase a ticket is received after the end of the Lottery Period or the draw is sold out, the order will be automatically entered in lottery #413. Where tickets are purchased and payment tendered by cheque, that cheque must be received no later than five business days prior to the end of the Lottery Period and must clear prior to the end of the Lottery Period. Where payment tendered by cheque is received less than five business days prior to the end of the Lottery Period, the ticket/s will be issued in lottery #413.
D. DRAW AND PRIZES
a. First Prize (The First Prize is supplied to the winner after identification and copy of tickets has been supplied). First Prize is the choice between the following:
I. 2018 Jaguar F-Type Coupe $197,491 RRP + 2018 Jaguar F-Pace $136,837 + Gold Bullion $165,672 – Total $500,000 RRP. The 2018 Jaguar F-Type Coupe and the 2018 Jaguar F-Pace include registration and on road cost and will be available for collection from Austral Motors 41 Breakfast Creek Road Newstead QLD 4006.
II. 2017 Range Rover Autobiography $347,808 RRP + 2017 Lotus Trooper Caravan $110,000 RRP + Gold Bullion $42,192. The 2017 Range Rover Autobiography includes registration and on road cost and will be available for collection from Austral Motors 41 Breakfast Creek Road Newstead QLD 4006.
III. $500,000 Gold Bullion
12. Drawing of all eligible entries during the Lottery Period will take place by random draws from 11:00am AEST on 7 February 2018 ("Draw Date"). All draws will take place at Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Avenue, Cannon Hill, Queensland. Members of the public are invited to the draw.
13. Endeavour Foundation reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. Endeavour Foundation’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Lottery is final and binding on each person who enters. The Entrant will not be notified of any disqualification.
14. The prize winners will be notified by registered post and their initials and geographical location will be published on the website www.endeavourlotteries.com.au on 7 February 2018 and in The Courier-Mail – 10 February 2018. Winners have the right to have their initials remain anonymous.
15. Any prizes won by Entrants that have not been claimed within twelve months of the Draw Date will be sold and the proceeds applied to the Endeavour Foundation’s purposes.
16. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash. All costs expenses, taxes levies and imposts associated with the prizes not specifically referred to as being the responsibility of Endeavour Foundation are the responsibility of the winner. If Endeavour Foundation is unable to provide the winner with the nominated prize, or the winner is unable to legally own or receive the nominated prize, Endeavour Foundation reserves the right to substitute the nominated prize with another prize of the same value in its absolute discretion.
17. Any product or brand names, logos, images and other trademarks featured or referred to within the Lottery website are the property of their respective trademark owners. Endeavour Foundation does not represent an affiliation with any trademark owner referenced on this website. The trademark owners do not sponsor, approve or endorse Endeavour Foundation.
18. While Endeavour Foundation takes care to ensure all information on its Lottery website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission, variation, or error. Users should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information and how it may apply to them. Photographs and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale or depict exact prize detail or size.
19. By entering the Lottery, the Entrant understands and agrees that Endeavour Foundation may use and disclose the information provided by the Entrant on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) set out in Endeavour Foundation’s Privacy Statement available on our website or by calling 1800 63 40 40. The Entrant agrees that Endeavour Foundation is permitted to contact the Entrant even after this Lottery ends. If the Entrant wishes to access or correct the personal information that Endeavour Foundation holds about the Entrant, or if the Entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the Entrant should advise Endeavour Foundation in writing to 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170.
20. To the extent permitted by law including under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed in within schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Endeavour Foundation shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature howsoever occasioned to any person by, through or in connection with this Lottery (including but not limited to direct indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury). Endeavour Foundation is not liable to a winner for the financial consequences (including but not limited to any taxation liability or levy that may accrue to the winner, impact upon eligibility for or receipt of any pension, benefit allowance, superannuation or similar entitlement) to the winner arising from winning the prize.
21. Lottery themes and prizes do not necessarily reflect the views of Endeavour Foundation or its staff members.
22. By purchasing a ticket, the Entrant agrees the laws of Queensland apply to the conduct of the Lottery and the construction of these terms and conditions.
23. QLD Licence No 29762. ACT Permit No. R 17/00185, VIC Permit No. 10856/17. NSW Permit No. GOCAU/1970.