Top 20 Oz Lotto Facts You Need To Know
1 min read
Whether you’re a lotto newbie or an experienced lotto player, here are the top 20 Oz Lotto facts you need to know!
- Oz Lotto has a guaranteed jackpot of $2 million every Tuesday.
- If there are no Division 1 winners, Oz Lotto jackpots the following Tuesday.
- Oz Lotto jackpots tend to follow a common pattern – $2 million, $5 million, $10 million, $15 million, $20 million, $30 million, $40 million, $50 million, $60 million, $70million, $80 million, $90 million, and $100 million. Any changes are at the discretion of lottery officials.
- Oz Lotto has a record jackpot of $100 million.
- You can buy Oz Lotto tickets from Oz Lotteries at any time during the week leading up to the draw on Tuesday. Buy them here.
- The Oz Lotto draw closes at 7pm AEST/8pm AEDT every Tuesday.
- The Oz Lotto draw time is 8:30pm AEST/9:30pm AEDT every Tuesday.
- You can view Oz Lotto results online soon after the draw every Tuesday.
- You must choose 7 Oz Lotto numbers between 1 and 45.
- Supplementary numbers from the 7 main numbers are used to determine prizes in minor divisions.
- You must match all 7 Oz Lotto numbers to win a Division 1 prize.
- You must match at least 3 main numbers plus 1 supplementary number to win any prize.
- The odds of winning Division 1 in Oz Lotto are 1 in 45,379,620.
- The odds of winning any prize in Oz Lotto are 1 in 7 with a 12-game Quickpick.
- You can increase the odds of winning with a Syndicate ticket by sharing the cost of tickets with more number combinations with other lotto players..
- You can increase the odds of winning with a System ticket by playing more number combinations per ticket.
- The most common main numbers in 2015 were 2, 33, 4, 19, 21, 26, 30, 36 and 45.
- The most common supplementary numbers in 2015 were 4, 28, 34, 41, and 45.
- You can read all about recent Oz Lotto winners here.
- You could be the next Oz Lotto winner with an online ticket!
Could you be Australia’s next millionaire? Buy your lotto tickets online now.