Oz Lotteries Customer Wins Two Syndicates in a Week!
1 min read
Imagine signing up to Oz Lotteries one day, joining a Syndicate and finding out you were part of a winning Syndicate 3 days later? And if that wasn’t lucky enough, two days later you find out you’re part of ANOTHER winning Syndicate! That’s what happened to one lucky Oz Lotteries Syndicates customer who signed up for a new account at the end of February.
He first joined a Syndicate for the $15,000,000 Oz Lotto jackpot on 27th February by purchasing a System 13 ticket. The 10 share Syndicate won a total of $2,230, meaning each share received $223.
He then purchased a System 15 ticket to join a Syndicate in the $10,000,000 Powerball jackpot on 1st March. And only two days after his first Syndicate win, the 20 share Powerball Syndicate won a total of $27,733.75, each share receiving $1,386.69!
When we spoke to the lucky winner, from Perth, WA, he was naturally excited and said how much he liked playing Syndicates.
When asked what his next steps would be, he said he was going to take some time to let it sink in before he decided what he was going to do with his winnings.
It seems lightning really does strike twice.
Want to increase your chances of winning? Join an Oz Lotteries Syndicate today for your favourite jackpot this week.
Never played Syndicates before?
Here’s a quick low down on the basics:
- A Syndicate ticket lets you share the cost of lotto tickets with other players so that you can play more games for less.
- Playing more games with a larger combination of numbers increases your chance of winning.
- If your Syndicate wins, the prizes are shared equally among all the Syndicate players – including yourself!
- Most of our Oz Lotteries Syndicates offer over 500 chances to win a jackpot for less than $50.
- On average, this costs you 20 times less than buying the same amount of tickets on your own.
- The majority of our Syndicates have 10-20 shares each at various costs per share depending on the group’s nominated tickets.
Don’t miss your chance to win more for less! Join an Oz Lotteries Syndicate today for this week’s jackpot.