05 July 2018, By Tatiana Colless
Imagine Walking Into Your Own $1.8 Million Home!
1 min read
They say that there is no place like home – so imagine how you would feel walking into your own slice of paradise! With Mater Prize Home lotteries prize draw 278 you can have the chance to turn this dream into a reality. This gorgeous and sophisticated $1.8 million waterfront home is nestled within Hope Island located on the Northern Gold Coast.
The stunning prize home has a modern open-plan design and includes four generously sized bedrooms, a guest bedroom with an ensuite, and 3.5 bathrooms in the upstairs area. You can also enjoy waking up to waterfront views in your secluded master suite. From a designer kitchen, spacious living areas, open plan living, and sophisticated furnishings not only make this home practical but also luxurious.
The house also includes an outdoor living area that comes with a built-in BBQ space that overlooks a sparkling 15m lap pool, has a pool terrace and the Hope Island canals. With tickets from as little as $2, this fantastic home could change your life, while supporting Mater Research Brisbane.
- 2-storey house, four bedrooms, including a guest room with ensuite, 3.5 bathrooms, two car garage
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and sunroom
- Beautiful light-filled open plan, designer kitchen, living and dining area
- Two large living areas, separate TV lounge upstairs
- 15m lap pool with pool terrace and lower deck overlooking the canal
- Relaxed outdoor living and dining area with built-in BBQ space
- Total living area 377.2m2.
- Total land area: 473m2.
- Estimated rental return: $1,300 p/w (furnished)