New Year’s Eve Megadraw – Friday 31 December 2021
2 min read
After a year of highs and lows, becoming a millionaire would surely be one of the best ways to start 2022! Imagine having financial security and being able to treat yourself and your loved ones. It’s your chance to win a share in $40,000,000 with the special New Year’s Eve Megadraw coming Friday 31 December 2021!
Megadraw is a special once-a-year TattsLotto event with an equally special $40 Million Division 1 prize pool! If you haven’t played Lotto before, or you’re not quite sure where to start, we’ve put together a guide to help you understand how to play and win Megadraw.
What is Megadraw?
Megadraw is a special annual event for TattsLotto (also known as Saturday Lotto or X Lotto depending on which state you live in). It follows the same rules but this year, it’s bigger and better than ever with an incredible $40 million Division 1 prize pool!
When is Megadraw?
This year, Megadraw (draw 4221) will be drawn at 9:30pm AEDT on Friday 31 December 2021. Oz Lotteries Megadraw ticket sales close at 8:25pm AEDT. While the draw replaces the usual Saturday Lotto draw, this year it will be held on a Friday to celebrate New Year’s Eve Megadraw! There will be no Lotto draw on Saturday 1 January 2022.
How do I play Megadraw?
- Choose which ticket to play. You can pick a Standard, System, Syndicate or Super Combo ticket. Find out more about each ticket here. Or you can create a Lotto Party to share a ticket with your family, friends, or colleagues!
- Select the number of games you want to play, keeping in mind how much you would like to spend.
- Select your numbers. You can choose to pick your own numbers OR play a QuickPick, where the numbers are randomly generated for you.
- Decide if you want to play your ticket in the current Megadraw only, or automatically enter into future Saturday Lotto draws. This option is called AutoPlay, and you control how many draws you enter. You can start and stop at any time. There is no lock-in commitment, just the convenience of automatically being in every draw until you decide to stop. You can find out more about AutoPlay here.
- You’re all set! Now match all 6 numbers to win Division 1!
How do I win New Year’s Eve Megadraw?
To win a share in the $40 million Megadraw, you’ll need to match the winning numbers. Here’s what winning number combinations you need for Megadraw:
|Division 1||6 winning numbers|
|Division 2||5 winning numbers + 1 supplementary|
|Division 3||5 winning numbers|
|Division 4||4 winning numbers|
|Division 5||3 winning numbers + 1 supplementary|
|Division 6||1 or 2 winning numbers + 2 supplementary numbers|
How can I check the $40 Million Megadraw results?
If you purchase your ticket with Oz Lotteries, you’ll automatically receive the latest draw results straight to their inbox. You can also check the results shortly after the draw on the Oz Lotteries website or app.
Past Megadraw Winners
To get excited for this year’s Megadraw, check out some of the previous winners.
- Nineteen Megadraw Winners Share $30 Million
- Seventeen Megadraw Winners For The New Year
- Could Lotto Win Spark Old Romance?
Still have questions? Check out the comprehensive Megadraw FAQs and information.
Don’t forget to grab your $40 Million New Year’s Eve Megadraw ticket online. Hurry, the draw closes 8:25pm AEDT Friday 31 December 2021.