20 Ways To Spoil Your Mum With $20 Million!
3 min read
The Superdraw on Saturday 12th May is a spectacular $20 million. What would you spend your winnings on? With Mother’s Day on Sunday 13th May, we’ve come up with 20 ways you could spoil your mum with $20 million!
1. Make lasting memories on a Mediterranean cruise
Visit the Greek Islands, dance with a Flamenco dancer in Spain, or take a gondola ride through Venice’s grand canal.
2. Whisk her away for a wine tour in the Barossa Valley
Sample some of the best wines Australia has to offer in the rolling vineyards in South Australia.
3. Visit a real-life chocolate factory
Delight in the delicacies of Switzerland on a Swiss Chocolate and Cheese tour, or step into the halls of the Maison Cailler chocolate factory. You can even create your own chocolate to take home.
4. Treat her to a Sydney Harbour twilight cruise
Enjoy dinner and a drink as you take in the spectacular view of the harbour
5. Escape to a Japanese Onsen town
And sink yourself into one of the many natural hot springs. After a soak, prepare for a massage or simply put your feet up and relax with an awe-inspiring view of the Nagano mountains and animals (you may just spot a snow monkey!).
6. Hire out an entire theme park
Is mum an adrenaline junkie who hates waiting in lines? Live the high life and rent out exclusive use of a theme park.
7. Name a star after your mum
Hire out an observatory and show mum she’ll always be a star in your eyes.
8. Take her on a hot air balloon ride over the Serengeti
Do a safari from the sky and see some of the world’s most amazing wildlife from an uninterrupted bird’s eye view.
9. Immerse yourselves in Italian food and wine
Giuliano Hazan leads a week-long homemade Italian cookery class, where you can learn authentic Italian recipes… all while staying in a luxury 16th-century villa in Verona!
10. Take a tour of 20 European cities
See the sights of Europe on the trip of a lifetime. Paris, Milan, Berlin… where will your trip take you?
11. Rent out a cinema
Play a special screening of mum’s favourite film or put those old scrapbooks to use and create a movie of photos, clips and memories to surprise her
12. Spend an evening at the Opera
Nothing is quite as glamorous as an evening at the Opera. Fly to New York, take mum shopping for gowns in Manhattan, before rolling into the Met in your personal limo.
13. Fresh flowers delivered to her every day
Whether her favourites are roses, tulips or lilies, make her day, every day, and surprise her with the brightest, freshest flowers every morning.
14. Book a private performance from her celebrity crush
Did someone say Hugh Jackman?
15. Recreate a holiday from your childhood
Recall the best family holiday you had as a child and have a fun time recreating the memories again.
16. Treat her to a brand new car
Chances are, it’s not often mum hasn’t had to worry about a budget. Take her to a luxury car dealer and let her choose!
17. Relax in the ultimate hinterland nature retreat
Take a trip to Mount Tamborine in SE Queensland and explore the abundant rainforest, visit the waterfalls and glow-worm caves, or dare to try the Treetop Rainforest Skywalk.
18. Head to Tonga for some island exploring
You can even buy an island! Tahifehifa Island in Tonga is on sale for $370,000, with unobscured views of whales from your own beach.
19. Pay off her mortgage
You don’t have to travel far to make a big difference. After all – home is where the heart is.
20. Celebrate your win sipping champagne in France
Nothing says luxury like sipping prestigious champagne in the Champagne wine region in the North East of France. Celebrate your win, your mum, and everything wonderful in life!