Win a $96,109 Mercedes-Benz GLA45 4MATIC or C300 Coupe
Select a Ticket Book
Support Act for Kids and you could win a new Mercedes-Benz!
Only 9000 tickets available.
Win your choice of a brand new Mercedes-Benz GLA45 4MATIC OR C300 Coupe valued at $96,109.36 RRP. Plus up to $2,500 towards CTP insurance, registration, accommodation and flights to pick up your vehicle, or transport the vehicle to you. Mercedes-Benz prizes are delivered ex Brisbane, Australia and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Total first prize value: $98,609.36
Increase your chances of winning by purchasing a ticket book! Buy a $100 ticket book and receive 3 chances to WIN first prize PLUS your choice of a $10,000 holiday voucher or Platinum Bullion.
YOUR TICKET WILL GIVE ABUSED AND NEGLECTED KIDS HOPE: Mia, 3, Hayden, 2 and their young mum lived in a women’s refuge after fleeing from domestic violence. Act for Kids helped to create a safety plan and provided them the support they needed to overcome the trauma they had experienced. Now, over a year later, this little family is thriving. They are immersed in the community, the children are attending daycare and Mum has recently started studying at TAFE. Mia and Hayden will go on to have a safe and happy childhood because of you!
Each ticket offers a 1 in 9000 chance of winning!
Win a brand new Mercedes-Benz and help abused and neglected kids.
- GLA45 4MATIC - Polar silver metallic paint
- GLA45 4MATIC - 20-inch AMG multi spoke alloy wheels
- GLA45 4MATIC - 1991cc 4cylinder 280kW/475Nm
- GLA45 4MATIC - LED fixed headlamps
- GLA45 4MATIC - KEYLESS-GO Comfort Package
- GLA45 4MATIC - Ambient Lighting
- GLA45 4MATIC - COMAND Online
- GLA45 4MATIC - Panoramic electric sunroof
- GLA45 4MATIC - AMG Dynamic Select
- C300 Coupe - Polar white paint
- C300 Coupe - 19 inch AMG Multi-spoke light alloy wheels
- C300 Coupe - Vision Package
- C300 Coupe - 1,991cc, 4-cylinder, 180kW/370Nm
- C300 Coupe - Direct-Injection, turbocharged
- C300 Coupe - 7G-TRONIC manual transmission
- C300 Coupe - ECO start/stop